Want to start a business? Congratulations! You’re taking a crucial step towards success. As you begin, you will need to be armed with the following:
1. Create a good name.
2. Prepare your current skill, knowledge or expertise to meet a need. Perfect it as you go.
3. Decide your technical niche and be it.
4. Decide you business niche backed by quality business statements; vision, mission, core values, tagline, etc.
5. Have a professional create a good logo.
6. Start now! with what you have.
7. Begin to communicate the existence of your business and never stop communicating your USP/value with the right interpersonal character and people relations.
8. Manage 1 to 7 through other means; admin, branding, book keeping, PR, etc.
9. Appreciate challenges and keep pressing on.
Notice I left out:
1. Feasibility studies/service or product R&D
2. Business registration
3. Bank loan or venture capital
Did you know not a single global brand today did a feasibility study etal, registered the business first or started with a bank loan. They simply started First, built from inside out and the rest of the last 1 to 3 occurred as a natural process later on. Just know what you can do or can create it’s always going to be a need by people.